A good marketing strategy aims to build solid relationships with consumers, defines the ways in which to win the designated target, and determines the achievement of business objectives.
The design of an effective strategy involves the implementation of 5 phases :
- Opportunity analysis and market segmentation
- Definition of the target market
- Brand positioning and recognition
- Marketing Plan (define the levers)
- Control of objectives and re-elaboration
- Integrate Marketing Automation activities
Some of the most recent online marketing strategies have developed around the creation of content that generates value for the user, as in the case of e-mail marketing, others through the interaction of the users themselves, thanks to the active participation and compilation of specific forms and questionnaires, as in the case of Lead Generation.
This web marketing strategy makes use of e-mail services to have a direct channel with the consumer.
E – mail Marketing campaigns are useful not only to create contact with potential customers but to keep the perception and recognition of a brand high.
It is important to personalize the interaction and provide useful content to the customer’s needs, create email templates suitable for multiple devices and pilot the user’s interest with the help of specific features, such as the insertion of a Call to action, an invitation in the form of a button or link to click.
Monitoring and evaluating the results of a Marketing digital is always profitable and interesting to verify the effectiveness of the campaign, in the case of e-mail Marketing the evaluations will concern two types of analysis, qualitative and quantitative.
Lead Generation literally means generation of contacts, it is a Marketing strategy aimed at acquiring contacts potentially interested in the product or service offered.
Once the user has come into contact with the brand, he is invited to leave his data by subscribing to a newsletter, filling out a form, or participating in an initiative linked to the product, thus becoming a contact to be consolidated.
The purpose of this Marketing action is to transform a potential contact into a potential buyer, and with this to establish a relationship of real and ongoing interest, thanks to the help of some useful tools:
- Creation of a corporate blog, identifying the topics to be treated within the blog thanks to the support of a professional
- SEO optimization for search engines
- Premium content, such as tutorials, courses, webinars, and insights
- Social network
- Contests and online competitions
Google ads campaign
Google ADS, formerly AdWords, is a pay-per-click PPC platform that offers advertisers different campaign options, useful for reaching the designated customer target.
Digital advertising campaigns are a digital marketing tool useful for those with little investment margin, flexible and adaptable to the needs of the company, which guarantees targeted and qualified traffic.
The campaigns differ from each other in relation to the areas and functions and can be calibrated according to the objectives set:
- Search network campaigns: ads will be shown on Google or within partner sites to users who type in the selected keywords;
- Campaigns on the display network: advertisements and banner ads will appear on the websites visited by the target audience;
- Shopping campaigns: the products will be visible to customers who have searched for them through keywords, within the Shopping section of Google. The ads will contain a detailed description of the product and its features, with photos and prices highlighted.
- Performance Max campaigns: Thanks to Performance Max, which will replace Shopping campaigns, you will have the opportunity to get high feedback from your digital advertising activities.
- Video campaigns: the ads can appear within the Google Display network, on a site or, as in the case of YouTube, be video discoveries, present at the beginning or in the middle of a video, they can include the Skip option, be outstream or bumper;
- App campaigns: the ads appear directly on the smartphone and can be text, illustrated, for the purpose of promoting an app, call-only, tailor-made for the user, and easy to use.
This activity is part of the SEO Marketing strategies included in the SEM strategies
The acronym SEO, Search Engine Optimization, refers to all those activities aimed at maximizing in terms of time and acquisition, the analysis of the contents of a platform by search engine crawlers, improving crawling, indexing and the positioning of a given page or information on the website.
The activities of a successful SEO consultant are summarized in a strategy aimed at maximizing organic traffic within a given website, aiming at a qualified target interested in the services offered.
The implementation of an SEO strategy is achieved thanks to keyword research, competitor analysis, optimization and monitoring of the activities carried out.
Social media Marketing
With Social Media Marketing we mean the set of promotional and relational activities, linked to the management of traffic and/or purchases of a given brand, within the main Social Networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
Social network platforms and blogs are able to put users and brands in contact immediately and directly, facilitate the building of relationships and retain the user, stimulating a sense of belonging and participation, aimed at the possibility of sharing and interaction before, and purchase after.
Any Social Media Marketing activity, be it the creation of texts for social media, or advertising campaigns, and specifically Facebook ADS campaigns, must be calibrated in relation to the designated platform, each of these, in fact, requires an appropriate communication style. to the target and methods of interaction, to ensure that users feel close to the values of the company and are encouraged to purchase.
The marketing strategies and actions described in this article benefit the brand they support because they allow users to transform a hypothetical purchase into a real experience.
The Marketing Agencies, like our data, do not immediately aim at increasing profits, but rather work on defining the relationship with the customer, involving him in the creation of activities and content.
A successful strategy is determined by effective communication, by the unequivocal transmission of the values and ideologies linked to the brand, aiming to consolidate its identity and strengthen the relationship with the public.